Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cherie on Matlock

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I would be most appreciative if some one
    could provide me with the title of
    the Cherie episode.
    I have watched tons of Matlock to no avail!
    Can ya help?
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    After an exhaustive search of the Matlock Web Site I found the information I needed.
    Now maybe it'll be easier to catch this show!
    I'm a-hopin' anyway.
    I am glad to see it is a 2 parter. More of Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I presume!
    I do wish Ace Calhoun (Don Knotts) was in this episode though.
    A Barney Fife/Andy Taylor Reunion AND Cherie too?!! That would've been
    2 awesome 4 words seeing as how I am an avid Andy Griffith Show fan 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    THE INFORMER Part 1 and 2
    4th season episodes 19 and 20 (Feb 20 and 27, 1990)

    A lawyer (Richard Masur) becomes the prime suspect in the
    murder of his client (John Anderson) after it's discovered
    that the man was having an affair with his wife.

    David O'Malley...............Richard Masur
    Sam Chandler.................John Anderson
    Renee Thorton................Cherie Currie
    Vicki Mariani................Roxann Biggs
    Jack Renaldi.................Steve Forleo
    Angela Page..................Lynn Whitfield
    Susan O'Malley...............Katherine Cannon
    Jim Steinbach................Robert Gentry
    Bobby Boyd...................Joe Dallesandro
    Al Brackman..................Scott Marlowe
    Receptionist.................Barbara Deutsch
    Hugh Leyton..................Jeremy Roberts
    Asst DA Hermanski............Chuck Sloan
    Jury Foreperson..............William B. Jackson
    Reporter #2..................Grant Moran
    Delivery Man.................Danny Oberdeck
    Reporter #1..................Virginia Watson
    Judge Mary Russell...........Elizabeth Hoffman

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    No prob Mr. Bystandyr! Please let me know if you see it coming up and I'll do the same!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Matlock. I would love to see this episode.
    I am going to be watching the listings from now on. Thanks Mr. Danger!

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Better too late than never? I am thoroughly embarassed to say I shoulda known better!
    The title I was looking for is clearly listed in Cherie's Resume! Duh!
    AND Cherie guest starred in Matlock not once but twice! Her second appearance was also
    in a 2 hour episoode so that is four hours of Cherie I'm now anxious to see!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    GD

    THE SUSPECT (1991)
    6th season_episode 19 (2hour)

    Matlock faces an ethical dilemma while defending two clients: a wealthy widow accused of offing her husband, and a distraught dad charged with killing a drug dealer.

    "Cherie Hays as Asst DA Farber"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    TWICE AS NICE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic